Leaving for Malaysia!

Hey everyone!
Well, it's just about that time when I pack up and leave the country. I have only a few ideas of what to expect:
1. There will be less Americans.
2. I will be relatively taller.
3. No one will understand me.
4. Kite flying as a sport will be slightly more popular.
5. If you're reading this blog, I probably won't see you until I get back.

So yeah, check back often and I'll tell you exciting things as soon as they happen. Or, if my internet access is shoddy, within 2 months of them happening.

All the best,
Ezra

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Ez,

Bon voyage et bon courage! (I'd say it in Malay if I could) Anyway, you get the message. Take care of yourself and you and Sarah take care of each other.

I love you... off you go!

Always,
Annie

Popular posts from this blog

Nihilism

My Old Name

Engage!